Strengthening the Marketing Community in New Orleans
AMA New Orleans serves everyone in the marketing community, no matter if you work at an in-house marketing department, in an advertising or marketing agency, or are self-employed. We look to strengthen the marketing community through educational programming, professional resources, and networking opportunities. We also conduct outreach to university students to grow future marketers for New Orleans.
We host regular marketing events in New Orleans, Metairie, and on the Northshore. Our monthly luncheons invite speakers from around the country to educate our membership on topics ranging from social media to customer acquisition, from positioning to public relations.
Our chapter is run by an all-volunteer board who dedicate their time and energy into improving the chapter. We welcome additional volunteers to help us expand our programming and services, and as our membership grows, we will continue to add new events and resources.
The best $3/week you’ll ever spend!
Do you buy a coffee once a week at PJ’s or Starbucks? Your weekly coffee is the same price (with a lot more benefits) as an annual membership to AMA NOLA. (Actually $7 less—check it out.) Beyond being a part of a community of smart, diverse, active, goal-oriented marketers, you also receive these really tangible benefits for your membership:
- Free / No Fee Access to our AMA NOLA Monthly online events; Reduced fees on all in-person AMA New Orleans luncheons and events
- Stronger connections to the marketing community of New Orleans
- Access to hundreds of online articles, white papers and other content on marketing tactics and best practices
- Digital access to AMA’s academic journals: Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, and Journal of International Marketing
- Members-only content, Marketer’s Toolkits including essential templates and webinars both live and on-demand
- 30% off the cost of the AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) programs in Content Marketing, Marketing Management, or Sales Management exams
- Affinity benefits that allow you to take advantage of local and national discounts on thousands of products and services
- Online database of your fellow AMA members
See our Membership Page for a full list of benefits.