Regional Marketing Competition for Undergrads
Help a Local Business and Get Real World Experience – Win $500 & Resume Bragging Rights
The American Marketing Association NOLA Chapter has teamed up with the AMA Tulane, the New Orleans Regional Black Chamber of Commerce, CILI (Corporate Internship Leadership Institute) and the Tulane Freeman Business School to organize a regional marketing competition providing undergraduate students with real world experience. The intent of this competition is to help a local company meet their business goals while giving students hands-on experience.
- Students must sign-up by 9/30 as an individual or a team. Please use the form below.
- A local New Orleans business in need of marketing assistance has been selected.
- Teams will attend a short briefing session to meet the business owner and ask questions.
- Students have 4 weeks to develop a winning plan. A professional coach will be available for each team.
- Teams present their plan on November 15th to a panel of business leaders.
- The winning team will be awarded $500, resume bragging rights and an AMA Membership!
Deadline — Friday, September 30th!
Email Charique Richardson at email@example.com.
Student Sign Up
Fill out the following form to sign up for the competition.