Communications Strategist: Public Relations Specialist
Gambel Communications is seeking to grow our team and welcome a new communications strategist. The successful candidate will have experience managing public relations activities such as media relations, community outreach, social media and special events. Communication strategists work closely with senior team members to coordinate and implement campaigns for a host of clients.
Responsibilities can include:
- Coordinate day-to-day client services, keeping projects on time and on budget
- Identify, develop and execute exceptional media relations campaigns to secure earned coverage
- Prepare briefing materials and media training for clients to facilitate press interviews and community meetings
- Create and plan events for clients, including ribbon-cuttings, press conferences, meet-and-greets, etc.
- Develop and direct clients on social media strategy, content creation and paid social campaigns that are closely integrated with public relations efforts
Individuals who will be the most successful at this role will have 3-5 years of public relations experience and be proficient with AP style writing. Experience with crisis or issues management is a plus.
- Manage time efficiently
- Maintain the highest professional standards
- Honor the confidentiality of our clients
- Report regularly on time spent, activity and results to ensure proper client billing
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development
- Active participation on social media platforms
- Consume news on a daily basis to understand the media landscape
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or click the button below.
Creating stories that compel, inspire and educate. The Ehrhardt Group (TEG) team members consistently deliver high-quality work and offer clients their best ideas and time. Are you a professional who thrives on creativity, works well in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple projects over the course of the day? Then you may be a good fit for our team.
Account Executives at TEG play an important role on each client team. Key job functions include executing media relations, extensive writing including press releases, media advisories and talking points, monitoring media coverage, event planning and so much more.
We’re looking for someone who is great at building relationships, both with their clients, as well as the local media, someone who is driven to learn and grow and is open to feedback and working collaboratively within their client team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pitching creative media angles
- Drafting client content
- Client based research
- Media monitoring
- Client event planning
- Social media content planning
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- AP style expertise
- Media relations, community relations and client relations experience
- Be curious about the world around you, including what is being reported in the local, national and international news
- Responsive to feedback and direction
- Team oriented
- Organizational skills, particularly time management
- Initiative and drive to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving approach to issues
- Working knowledge of the Gulf South
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or a liberal arts, business or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years previous experience
Deep Fried is a full-service, New-Orleans based creative and interactive agency. We help businesses reach their potential by creating memorable brands and effective cross-channel campaigns.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Account Manager who is an energetic self-starter and is committed to developing strong relationships that lead to new business opportunities, while developing additional business from our existing client roster. They are passionate about helping clients meet their goals, and are deliberate in researching, developing, and presenting solutions.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 3-5 years agency experience, 2+ years of integrated marketing experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver clear, concise, and accurate messages through written and verbal instructions
- Experience delivering for industry leading companies (including brand, social, banner, digital, video, and strategic consulting projects)
- Experience in Project management / ERP / CRM software platforms (training to be provided)
- An ability to manage and set client expectations. At the end of the day (or project), you make sure that everyone is satisfied
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering contract-compliant agency products / services on time and on budget by allocating and managing internal resources. Responsibilities include:
- Be the primary point of contact for client relations & engagement
- Draft well-written, well-defined proposals, estimates, scopes of work, creative briefs and change orders based on client needs
- Interface across all teams including production, traffic, department leads, and the client
- Build out and execute on internal budgets and timelines, keeping both internal and external (client) team accountable for meeting deadlines
- Assess and leverage company-wide resources across departments (or external vendors / freelance resources) to allocate to creative, interactive, and integrated projects
- Effectively manage and track projects from start to finish leveraging project management tools, monitoring project health and budget tracking
- Responsible for client presentations and positioning of concepts for modification and approval
- Manage external invoicing, contracts and financial reconciliation process with clients
- Attend networking events and have the ability to travel, if/when necessary (likely minimal)
Search Influence seeks an SEO Strategist who is skilled at thinking strategically about digital marketing and specifically search engine optimization. Do you geek out over SEO and everything Google? If you do, please apply!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop SEO and content strategies and present to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Performing keyword research and competitive analysis and performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Analyzing data for client websites to find on-site and off-site optimization opportunities
- Consult with team members throughout the organization to help ensure search optimization of all marketing efforts
To snag this role:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external stakeholders
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics, Google Search Console٫ ahrefs, Semrush, Advanced Web Ranking)
- Project management skills
What you’ll love about this position:
- Ownership of client strategy
- Strategic internal collaboration on digital marketing
- Frequent scheduled communication with your manager, production team and company
- Training program
- Connected with a mentor within the company
Digital Advertising Coordinator
You’re a strategic and creative thinker who is looking to break into the digital advertising space. You geek out over excel functions, learning something new, and putting together a plan to hit your goals. You love flexing your creative skills through writing and are constantly saving creative ads for inspiration. You’re a get-things-done type of person, meticulous about details and want to be a part of creating successful campaigns that wow our clients.
If reading that was like looking through the selfie-camera, Search Influence wants you to join our online advertising team as a Digital Advertising Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is a curious go-getter with an interest in advertising and a desire for personal and career growth. If you’re up for the challenge of balancing client demands in a fast-paced agency environment, proving marketing ROI, and making new friends for life, apply to join our team today!
Our Digital Advertising Coordinators Enjoy
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research to advise campaign strategies: Digital Advertising Coordinators are responsible for effectively researching target audiences to understand what keywords they are searching, what interests they have, and their demographics and behaviors to inform campaign setup and ongoing optimizations.
- Making data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance: Digital Advertising Coordinators work with our Digital Advertising Analysts to improve a portfolio of client accounts by evaluating performance data and optimizing campaigns for better outcomes. They use data from advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn combined with data from reporting software like Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, and call tracking platforms, among others.
- Tapping into their creative side to support effective copy, graphics, and landing pages: Our Digital Advertising Coordinators balance data with creativity to drive direction for compelling ad copy and landing pages, and work with our account managers and graphic designers on ad design. They are also expected to execute creative solutions to client and internal problems as they arise.
- Strategic collaboration on digital advertising: Digital Advertising Coordinators collaborate internally with Digital Advertising Analysts, account managers, content specialists, graphic designers, and web developers to create effective digital advertising campaigns that help our clients’ businesses grow.
- Frequent communication to stay in touch and on-task: Fully remote, our well-established routine of daily huddles and weekly team meetings via Zoom, and our company-wide chat platform assure we stay frequently in touch and always on-task, all while having fun.
- Training & tools: We provide extensive training on both our services and our processes, as well as tools to make your job efficient including custom software and CRMs in which client projects and tasks are tracked and organized. We also have a culture of continuous improvement – meaning Digital Advertising Coordinators contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of their own department through problem-solving and process refinement.
- Mentorship & skill development: Every team member has access to a mentor from another part of the organization and ongoing 1on1s with their direct manager, supporting growth and skill development. Employees are encouraged to complete certifications relevant to their work.
- Proven success in several industries: We represent successful clients across a spectrum of industries. Education, medical, and tourism are our specialties.
Demand Gen Specialist
Align is a strategic planning and implementation software for business leaders and their teams.
We are currently moving from Start-up mode to scaling-up mode and the Deman Gen Specialist will be a crucial part of the process. This person needs to be ready for an uphill battle and isn’t afraid of working hard while also being efficient.
- Management and execution of SEO
- Management and execution of Paid advertisements (Search and Social)
- Management and execution of Social Media Campaigns
- Help Develop but mostly implement and report on our Digital Marketing strategies and efforts.
- Identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Email marketing experience and have worked with Hubspot workflows.
- Reporting on campaigns weekly and monthly
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Test, test, test!
You have experience in:
- Google the Google marketing suite (Analytics, Search Console, Studio, Tag manager, Ads)
- Hubspot marketing suite
- Native ads (Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- And using any tools that are related to the responsibilities above.
Does this sound like you?
- 4-5 years experience in a digital marketing position.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up but base your arguments on data.
- You understand that you don’t know everything but you want to.
- You want to grow in a business that is moving from startup mode to scaling up mode and understand that it will be rough.
- You are analytical but you always wanted to be and appreciate the creative side of marketing.
- You notice problems but figure out the solutions as well.
Have a Job Opening?
Send your job vacancies here and get listed on the AMA NOLA Job Board!