AMA NOLA Kicks-Off its First Event of the New Season
Back from our summer hiatus, AMA New Orleans is excited to kick off a new season of online programming with Festivals Forever: How CMO’s are Navigating Change on Wednesday, August 25.
We know and love New Orleans for its richness in culture, music, food, people, and its iconic marriage of the above – festivals. As marketers we have to be nimble, no one knows this better than the marketing leaders of NOLA festivals.
Moderated by Mark Romig of New Orleans & Company, this impressive panel includes:
- Matthew Goldman – New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- Becker Hall – Hogs for the Cause
- Amy Boyle Collins – Beignet Fest
Hear first-hand from our festival marketing leaders:
- How do they manage their brand during the uncertainty of a pandemic?
- Success strategies they employed to foster growth
- What they envision for the near future of the industry
Don’t get FOMO—register today to learn from the champions of our fun!
Wednesday, August 25th – 12:00pm-1:00pm
FREE for AMA members! $10.00 for non-members.
Pre-registration is required.