The AMA New Orleans Chapter event staff has been busy this December scheduling the next few opportunities for members to meet. Here is what we have so far (click each title for more details):
- Dec. 13: Networking Social
- Join the New Orleans Marketing Association for a happy hour drink and holiday season networking event w/music from Joe Krown.
- Jan. 17: Marketing and Communications Strategies at WWII Museum
- Jonah Langenbeck, VP/CMO at The National WWII Museum, will walk through a brief history of The National WWII Museum, what’s coming next, and how research-driven paid, owned, and earned marketing & communications strategies have driven transformative growth at America’s WWII museum.
- Feb. 16: Design Thinking for Marketers
- Join AMA New Orleans and local design thinking professionals, Antonio Alonzo and John Alexander, to learn how to systematically bring innovation into your work with design thinking.
Now is the time to get tickets and mark your calendar. Remember that you can also find our event schedule at amaneworleans.com/events.