Design thinkers are invited to a workshop hosted by the Nola Chapter of the American Marketing Association at Tulane’s Freeman School of Business from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Feb. 16.
Local design thinking professionals Antonio Alonzo and John Alexander will instruct participants on the following:
- The design thinking framework, terms of trade
- How to get insights from a user or audience and design for that user
- Methods for brainstorming and using creative confidence
- Articulating a clear and useful design challenge and design brief
- Critical making, bodystorming, and prototyping methods
- Testing and iterating prototypes, user testing
Participants will also gain a clear understanding of how to bring design thinking and innovation into their own projects.
Tickets are available for both members and nonmembers of AMA for $35 here. Lunch will be included with registration.
The New Orleans Chapter of the American Marketing Association is a professional organization run by a volunteer board that serves the local marketing community by providing educational programming, resources and networking opportunities. More information about AMA New Orleans can be found at amaneworleans.com.